Function and beauty come together to showcase your accessories in this Craft Of The Day. It's a jewelry holder that keeps all your accessories in one easy-to-see place. Could there be a more charming way to organize your collection? Keep reading for the how-to.
Photo by Sarah Ortega
What You'll Need
Lace or trim (optional)
Spray paint (optional)
How To Make It
1. Remove the glass and backing of the frame.
2. Optional: Spray paint frame.
3. Cut the wire a bit smaller than the size of the frame.
4. Use a staple gun to secure the wire onto the frame.
5. Optional: Glue lace or trim around the frame.