With the Season 2 finale "Face Off" this week (Wed., Mar. 14, 10 p.m. EST on Syfy), we can't wait to see what the top three makeup artists come up with for their big final show.
We've got a big giveaway from Syfy (see details below) and an exclusive sneak peek at Ian, Rayce and RJ frantically prepping their models. The preview gives us a first look at their awesome creations, and it also reveals which former contestants will return to help them execute. (And we thought we'd finally gotten rid of Sue ... ) Their models look pretty phenomenal, but two of the guys seem less than confident.
"This whole season boils down to this," Ian says. "I really hope the judges give me some leeway with the paint jobs."
And Rayce seems similarly stressed: "I'm really bummed right now -- all of my characters had something wrong with them. There's $100,000 hanging over my head. It's huge ... this is where I win or I lose the competition."
Only RJ sounds excited to hear their final judgements and see who wins the $100,000 prize. "Brushes are down and I finally start to think, 'Holy s---, I can really win this.'"
Who do you think will win Season 2 of "Face Off"? Tell us in the comments, with a short explanation of why, for a chance to win a brand spankin' new iPad. (The iPad formerly known as iPad 3.)Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us who you think should win "Face Off" and why in the comments.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, March 14 at 8 p.m. EST.
- One entry per person please.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The one winner will receive a brand new iPad, retail value499. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.)
- Click here for complete Official Rules.