First comes love, then comes a love nest for rapper Wiz Khalifa and his fiance, Amber Rose. The couple is reportedly cozying up in a 3,891 square-foot mansion in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, near Khalifa's hometown of Pittsburgh, the Daily Mail reports.
According to Zillow.com, the five-bedroom, four-bath property features Brazilian Kos floors and stainless steal appliances, and sits on 2.8 acres of land.
Khalifa, whose real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz, proposed to Rose, who formerly dated Kanye West, earlier this month. The couple then took to Twitter to express their excitement about the forthcoming nuptials.
In other celebrity money news...
- Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush cleans up well off the field. So well that he's signed on to be a partner and spokesman for New York-based skin-care company Barc, according to the New York Daily News.
- As if his recent health issues and impending jail time over $860 thousand in unpaid child support weren't bad enough, Dennis Rodman is reportedly being sued by a Las Vegas waitress, who claims Rodman spanked her on the job in 2009, TMZ reports.
- In keeping with their father's enterprising spirit, Master P's children Romeo and Cymphonique Miller have teamed up with clothing line College League Apparel for an annual Easter egg hunt which will provide several prizes, including cash and scholarships to place in the Golden Eggs of Success's Scholarship Campaign, according to Eurweb.
- With numbers showing that viewers are drawn mostly to shows featuring Oprah herself, Winfrey's struggling cable channel OWN saw a 21 percent rise in total daily viewers in the first quarter of 2012. The TV titan's decision to put more of herself on the network -- including interviews with Whitney Houston's family and Lady Gaga -- has begun to pay off, Eurweb reports.
- Apartment ratings and reviews website Rentenna has a new map detailing how much stars actually pay in rent (compared to average neighbors), Business Insider reports. Despite average rent in New York City's Hell's Kitchen going for as much as $4,500 per month, NBA star Carmelo Anthony's 4-bedroom pad costs him $22,000 a month, for example. In Chelsea, where average prices range between $3,250 and $5,200, actor Mekhi Phifer pays $6,000 for his 2-bedroom pad.