Every year, Forbes' "30 Under 30" list selects a bunch of people who are changing the world even though they're really, really frustratingly young.
The financial mag picked a bevy of up-and-comers in education, media and showbiz in the 2012 rounds, but we're most interested in the "Art & Style" list , which this year comprises a number of fashion notables.
Here are a few of the standouts! Get ready to be depressed about how young everyone is:
- Joseph Altuzarra, 29: Yes, he's only 29, but Altuzarra has taken the sartorial sphere by storm, starting his own company in 2008. Since winning the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award in 2011, he's created tons of critically-acclaimed (and celeb-approved) designs.
- Leandra Medine, 24: The founder of the "Man Repeller" blog is now a bona fide style superhero with her own Uniqlo ads, a potential hat design career and a fashion line already in the works.
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, 26: You saw them on "Full House." You bought their makeup line at Walmart. But the Olsen twins, now in their mid-twenties, have transformed themselves into full-on industry powerhouses with their lines Elizabeth & James and The Row. They even snagged the coveted CFDA womenswear designer of the year award for 2012.
- Alexander Wang, 29: Under 30 and already running your own fashion house AND serving as the newly minted creative director of Balenciaga? Whatever Wang is doing, it's working.
- Eric Koger & Susan Gregg Koger, both 28: The founders of ModCloth, the quirky shopping site you've DEFINITELY shopped at before, Koger and Koger have raised a venture funding total of almost45 million. (And the dresses they buy are super, super cute.)
Because we know you want more Olsen twins...
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a style story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)