Ahead of Sunday night's Golden Globe awards, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler gave the rules for a Globes drinking game in an interview with THR.
Fey said this week that the two "SNL" alums decided to host the show because "it's a kind of very sloppy, loud party, and that seemed like our kind of thing."As with most things that they do, the drinking game is spot on. Take a look at the rules below.
- Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink
- Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink
- Any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!” drink
- Any time anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub
- Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing
- Any time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing
Here's to a Sunday night full of drunk, naked, meatball sub-eating television viewers! For more from Fey and Poehler, head over to THR.