Just slightly more than a month after calling it quits with fiance Jason Trawick, is Britney Spears back in the game?
The "Femme Fatale" singer and former "X Factor" judge, 31, was spotted out and about on Valentine's Day with a mysterious gentleman who took her to play golf and then to have dinner. TMZ is reporting the following details about the possible new flame in Spears' life:
- His name is David. He's 27 years old, four years younger than Spears, and from Atlanta.
- He does field research for a law firm.
- David and Spears met through friends.
- David has been teaching Spears how to golf at the Sherwood Country Club near Los Angeles, where the singer lives.
- For their V-Day date, they dined at a sushi restaurant in less than half an hour. The total bill was $60, not including a $13 tip.
- No one has confirmed the two are official, although TMZ reports that Spears' reps have been dodging the question for days.
Earlier that same day, the Daily Mail reports that Spears was spotted shopping with her mother Lynne at a Bed, Bath & Beyond in Malibu.
Spears and Trawick were engaged for about two years before breaking up. Prior to that, Spears dated paparazzo Adnan Ghalib for two years and model Isaac Cohen for about a month. She was previously married to backup dancer Kevin Federline and, for 55 hours, to childhood friend Jason Alexander.