02/19/2013 06:01 pm ET

Gabriella Grimes Dead: One-Year-Old Fatally Burnt By Radiator In Grandmother's Manhattan Apartment

A radiator fatally burnt a one-year-old girl in Manhattan Tuesday, The Daily News reports.

Gabriella Grimes was at her 60-year-old grandmother's house in Morningside Heights when she reportedly rolled off the bed and became wedged next to the radiator.

By the time Lourdes Carrigan found her granddaughter at 6:15 a.m. Tuesday, Grimes had been severely burnt on her legs.

She was rushed to St. Luke's Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Carriagan was not charged in the incident, according to NBC.