As tomorrow marks two whole years since Will and Kate tied the knot, we've been revisiting all the little moments that made their royal wedding so special. While we recounted Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid blunders yesterday, it's time to shine our spotlight on one member of the wedding party who performed his role well: Prince Harry.
While Prince William took serious vows, his baby brother kept our spirits high. Instead of stealing the show like some siblings, Harry demonstrated how to compensate for some of the traits Will lacked. Behold, our heart-meltingly adorable list that proves Harry was the best groomsman ever:
1. Those dance moves. (Er, his impersonator's dance moves.)
2. That smile.
3. He's great with kids.
4. He can keep a straight face next to Pippa.
5. He knows when to be serious.
6. But he still manages to make us laugh.
7. He knows how to accessorize basic black.
Anything we forgot? Let us know in the comments! And click here for more royal wedding anniversary coverage!
We could click through this one all day long...