Taylor Swift is a 23-year-old superstar, but she might have more in common with your grandma than with an average college senior.
You'll be hard to find the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer out partying into the wee hours of the night. Instead, she likes making memes of her cat and watching "Law & Order." Oh, and she probably uses her great-grandmother as fashion inspiration -- not that there's anything wrong with that.
Taylor might be 23 going on 85, but she's still the most lovable, youngest grandma we know.
Here are 13 things Taylor and your grandma probably have in common:
1. They aren't afraid to dance like this -- even when everyone's watching.
I shouldn't read into the fact that my family got me a new scrabble board (the one that swivels!) &cat treats for Christmas, right? Am I 85?
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) December 26, 2012
3. They both like telling you about the good ol' days. Grandma talks about 1943, and Taylor talks about when she was 22.
4. They use funny faces to show you how they really feel about your boyfriend.
5. Both enjoy a good sing-a-long every now and then.
Sitting here with my new People's Choice award and Chinese food take out, watching Law and Order. Thank you for a beautiful night:)
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) January 10, 2013
7. Same pajamas? Yup.
8. You're pretty sure each had a bad girl phase.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) April 25, 2012
10. Grandma and Taylor are both pretty easy to surprise.
11. A "thumbs up" is their favorite seal of approval.
12. They take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
13. Grandma is always there for you. We're sure Taylor would be, too.