A house in Westminster, Colo. exploded Thursday, completely destroying the house and heavily damaging several others.
The explosion happened around 11:30 a.m. on the 9300 block of Ingalls street, The Denver Post reported.
“I just heard a loud explosion that shook my entire apartment complex,” Brittany Marlier, who lives in the area told KDVR. “I spoke with neighbors and they felt the impact as well. We’re hearing rumors that it was a house that exploded near the Costco off 92nd (Avenue).”
7News reports that two to three people are unaccounted for after the explosion and two others are injured.
Police evacuated the area from 92nd Place to 96th Avenue and from Westminster Blvd. to Pierce, but later lifted the evacuation orders, CBS4 reports.
It's not clear if the explosion was caused by natural gas or propane.
This is a developing story...