The royal baby is coming. Are you prepared? Follow these 10 easy steps to make sure you're ready for the future heir to the throne.
1. Always remain calm - If you're feeling overwhelmed with anticipation, just breathe.
2. Keep the phone lines open - Will Kate Middleton be calling you for baby advice? Probably not, but just to be safe.
3. Buy Pippa some books on how to be a good aunt - Mail them to England!
4. Buy party hats - You don't want the baby to be born and you to be the only fool not wearing a party hat.
5. Childproof your home - Is the royal baby coming over? Probably not, but good to just be safe.
6. Start thinking like a fancy baby - So you can anticipate its needs. Could you possibly provide for the needs of a fancy baby? No, but it's good to be on the same page.
7. Practice your look of surprise - When the baby's gender is announced, your face will be ready.
8. Change your ringtone to "God Save The Queen" - Just do it.
9. Take a look at your outfit - Is it fit for the presence of royalty? No? What are you doing? The baby is coming any minute!
10. How are you at metalworking? - Could you potentially forge a baby-sized crown of gold? If not, time to take a class.