There's nothing wrong with being a beach bum. If we could lay out all day, surrounded by sand, sun and surf, we totally would. But is there such a thing as being at the beach for too long?
If you answer yes to most or all of these questions, you may be suffering from a beach overdose.
1) You can't remember the last time you put on a pair of shoes, socks or a shirt.
2) You've got an array of epic tan lines. And you rock them with pride.
3) Wait, what day of the week is it?
4) You (and everything you own) is covered with sand. And it's really not a big deal.
5) Everyone is jealous that you're BFFs with the lifeguard.
6) Your three major food groups include deep-fried anything, ice cream and alcohol.
8) You'd live here all year if you could. Who needs a roof?
9) You've got no fear of sharks, jellyfish or riptides. However, rainy days are your worst nightmare.