George Takei is lovable for countless reasons -- but to name a few: he played the unforgettable Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu on Star Trek, he's a fierce gay rights advocate and he happens to have one of the best social media presences of any celebrity out there. His Facebook profile boasts 4.3 million very engaged fans and is a showcase of the best of the best on the Internet, from hilarious cat memes to grammar lessons, from social issues to Star Trek references, from brain teasers to everyday truths we can all relate to. Without further ado, here are some of the best posts in recent memory.
1. All the homophobia aside, a "vomit" button would actually be kind of cool, right?
2. He shares awesome stuff from fans.
3. Grammar is important to him.
4. He doesn't just make us laugh, he makes us think.
5. He shares the best tweets.
6. "Oh myyy" is right!
7. He gives us fashion advice in the best possible way and he's not the least bit afraid of puns.
8. Do you get it?
9. Everyone loves a heart-warming dog story.
10. Yup, #truth.
12. Another great fan share.
13. He seriously finds the best memes on the Internet.
14. Awesome rock 'n' roll reference? Check.
15. He isn't just about fun and games, in times of national upheaval he gives solid advice.
16. He appreciates great signs.
17. We laughed too, George. We laughed too.
18. Because, awww.
19. He gets that Mondays are the worst.
20. He digs math jokes.
21. He reminds us to unplug.