Manatees are the cutest. (Their cousin, the dugong, is also quite winning!)
1. They high five!
2. They are sometimes really, really adorably fat.
3. Birds ride for free.
4. They scratch their bottoms.
5. This is how they nap.
6. They show off their bellies!
7. Manatees have whiskers.
8. And the cutest smiles.
9. Sometimes they look like old men watching TV.
10. Manatees always seem happy.
11. They have fish friends over for a buffet.
12. Surprise! They have flippernails.
13. Even coming out of the dark, they aren't scary.
14. Some enjoy a good belly scratch (but don't touch if you ever see one!)
15. Manatees always share snacks.
16. Have we mentioned they're so round and cute?
17. Manatee babies always love their mothers.
18. They party together in warm water in winter.
19. Thanks to their vegan habits, the manatee's nickname is "sea cow."
20. They're up for adventure, but they also need our help to survive.
Clarification: Photo #4 above is of a dugong, a close relative of the manatee. But we don't discriminate and want to share the love.