1. Realizing that Shark Week has totally jumped the... you get the idea.
2. Knowing we live in a world where Sydney Leathers has already made porn.
3. Which is worse: Waiting another week for "Breaking Bad," or people who won't STFU about "Breaking Bad"?
— Emily Dearmond (@emilydearmond) August 3, 2013
4. The realization that we may never get to the beach this summer.
5. Having to hear more about some inexplicable time traveling British guy with a PhD.
6. It's not even 2014 and we're already bored with hearing about Hillary Clinton running for president.
7. Finding out more about whatever the hell "The Million Second Quiz" is.
8. Being reminded that school is a thing.
9. The fear that Tina Brown will publicly shame us at any moment.
— David A. Graham (@GrahamDavidA) August 5, 2013