Though your gym wardrobe may seem unimportant in the grand scheme of things, looking the part and feeling great in what you're wearing is a huge incentive to get into those workout clothes.
For some fashion inspiration, we're looking to our favorite celebs to show us how to break a sweat in style. So the next time you're stocking up on sports bras and spandex, make sure you follow these rules and you'll totally look the part.
1. Now is the time to wear short shorts.
2. Jazz up any look with a bright headband.
3. Don't be afraid to match your pants to your sneakers.
4. A puffer vest is a great way to add a little warmth while still ensuring some ventilation.
5. Dying to try the crop top trend? This is a great opportunity to do it.
6. The brighter, the better.
7. Sunglasses are not only practical for workouts, but they also edge up any look.
8. When in doubt, black is the answer. Not only is black a classic, but it instantly slims.
More celebs looking great in spandex: