As of this weekend, Goop, Gwyneth's lifestyle site, is teasing an exciting collaboration with Gwyn's designer friend Stella McCartney -- and it seems we won't have any details until it launches on September 13. All we know is the stylish duo has something planned, and we're hoping for clothing. Check out the announcement on Goop's Facebook page:
Paltrow has sold her own clothes on Goop before and has collaborated with fashion brands like Warby Parker and Butter London on the site. And Stella's no solo artist -- she's partnered with H&M and Adidas for exclusive clothing lines in the past. Paltrow and McCartney garden-partied in honor of Goop this past weekend in the Hamptons (of course), but kept tight-lipped on the collab.
So, what do we think these friends have in store for us? Behold, six possibilities:
- Vegan clothing: Gwyneth is no fan of animal products.
- Dresses with sheer sides: to expose the ubiquitous "side-butt."
- Exercise clothing: á la Gwyneth's friend, Tracy Anderson.
- Perfume: Gwyneth models it, Stella makes it.
- A mixtape: Stella's dad Paul McCartney is certainly a notable musician, and we know how much Gwyn fancies funky beats.
- Childrenswear: Stella designed a line for Gap Kids back in 2010, and Gwyneth has two youngsters to outfit.
Any predictions? Tell us in the comments!
Gwyneth and Stella at the garden party:
Gwyneth's got it goin' on: