- Passengers would ideally live nine miles from the airport and board their plane 32 minutes after check-in. They'd like to take off at precisely 10:45 a.m.
- After 27 minutes in the air, they want a cabin crew of six members (the hot ones from Virgin Atlantic, perhaps?) to serve champagne.
- Seats would ideally exist in rows of two, and passengers would like the window one (which may not be the safest).
- Passengers would also like to nap for 31 minutes (provided their spot isn't too uncomfortable).
- During the ideal flight, screens would play the James Bond flick Skyfall.
- Finally, Jamie Oliver would cook chicken to be served 48 minutes after takeoff.
We don't know what a whitebait is or where it comes from, but we think we'd prefer Jamie's chicken.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
BEFORE YOU GO
10 Over The Top Airport Lounges