…That’s kind of embarrassing.
The survey also found:
- 42% of Americans would give up in-flight snacks for in-flight Wi-Fi
- 38% would give up their preferred seat
- 45% would go through security twice
- 36% would arrive at their gate three hours early
- 27% would trade their ticket for a standby ticket on a later flight
- 31% would leave from an airport an hour out of the way
- 26% would suffer a two-hour layover
- 19% would sit through a three-hour delay while already on the plane
- 13% of Americans would refrain from using the restroom for an entire flight if they could connect to Wi-Fi during said flight
Maybe it’s just us, but peeing seems like a necessity when you’re on a 16-hour haul from LAX to Dubai. Nobody can hold it that long. Even with Facebook access.
How far would you go to get Wi-Fi in the sky?
BEFORE YOU GO
Unplug & Recharge At These 8 Digital Detox Retreats