Fire up the filters: Australia has a new Instagram-centered hotel! (Twitter, of course, has been there, done that.)
Herewith, 10 ways to get to 10k on your travels.
1. Post pictures of airplane food.
People love to hate on those tiny tubs of chicken.
2. Avoid "winging it."
We know you're on a flight and we know that's soo exciting, but EVERYBODY does the wing. It won't get you any likes.
3. Take a pic of your exotic tropical beverage.
Who wouldn't click "like" on a #blended #strawberry #mango #margarita?
4. Don't just stand and smile on that summit. Jump!
Not only are there creativity points involved, but the willingness to risk your life will totally get respect from potential followers.
5. Play up cancelled transportation.
People feel satisfied knowing their workday is going better than your vacation.
6. Post at sunset.
Nobody can resist a sunset.
7. Point out weird signs.
People click "like" when other people don't speak their language right. It makes them feel superior.
8. Post from a popular destination restaurant.
Everybody thinks they're the only one who's been there, too. Prepare for comments like "OMG get the steak it's soo good!!!!"
9. Be really excited about how you've traded your hometown for an uberswanky hotel.
Followers will be inspired by your rags-to-riches story.
10. Post a video of a dog on a skateboard.
Because honestly, that's what it takes sometimes.