From our friends over at BuzzFeed DIY comes this fabulous light switch cover craft:
Lynn from Lynn and Lou created this geometric painting light switch cover. Pick colors that match your decor!
Supplies: clear chalk paint, Mod Podge or Shellac, acrylic paint (in several different colors), small paint brush, masking tape, scissors, a light switch plate and screws.
1. Start by painting a layer of clear chalk paint directly onto the light switch plate. This coat is crucial, it ensures that the paint won't be peel-y.
2. Cut your masking tape into thin pieces and place them on your plate, making the geometric shapes that you desire.
3. Paint small portions of the plate, peeling the tape off immediately and allowing it to dry.
4. You can complete the geometric effect by re-taping and painting in any pattern you desire.
5. When the paint is completely dry, paint one to two thin layers of Mod Podge or Shellac to keep your artwork safe from any outside elements.
To see 18 more light switch ideas, visit BuzzFeed DIY.