"Girls" is almost back!
HBO released the trailer of Lena Dunham's "Girls" Season 3, which features lots of great life advice ("It's really liberating to say 'no' to the sh-- you hate"), a country house outside the city and Shosh's Ugg boots.
Earlier this morning, Dunham posted a 15-second teaser trailer to Instagram (below), but the full-length version features Dunham twerking on a grave, so it's exponentially better.Here are some key scenes that hint at what's to come:
- Hannah and Adam get back together for at least one make out scene.
- More Elijah!
- Hannah's hair is way better post-hacksaw haircut.
- Marnie still has no idea what's going on.
- Ray wants Shosh back, duh.
- The entire gang will definitely spend some time in a car and outside the city.
- RIP Charlie.
"Girls" Season 3 premieres on Jan. 12, 2014 on HBO.