President Barack Obama is back in Los Angeles Monday and Tuesday for a series of receptions and appearances around town. To help you steer clear of the Presidential motorcade, here's a list of streets that are likely to be affected by the President's visit, courtesy of the Los Angeles Police Department.
As always, the exact details of his trip won't be released to the media for the President's safety, and the list of impacted streets are subject to change.Monday, Nov. 25
- 4 - 5 p.m.: President arrives at LAX. Streets around LAX airport will be affected.
- 4:45 - 10 p.m.: President attends an early evening reception at the Beverly Hills home of Magic and Cookie Johnson before heading to a dinner event at the home of Haim and Cheryl Saban in Beverly Park, according to the LA Daily News. Streets around Westwood and the City of Beverly Hills will be affected. Areas affected, from west to east: the 405 freeway to La Cienega Blvd. Areas affected, from north to south: Santa Monica Blvd. to Venice Blvd.
- 8 - 10:45 a.m.: President attends a roundtable discussion at the home of "Friends" creator Marta Kauffman and Michael Skloff. Streets around the Wilshire area of Los Angeles will be affected. Areas affected, west to east: Fairfax Ave. to Western Ave. Areas affected, north to south: Beverly Blvd. to Pico Blvd.
- 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.: President to tour DreamWorks Animation SKG studio and give a talk about the economy. Streets around the City of Glendale will be affected. Areas affected, west to east: Riverside Dr., San Fernando Rd., Grandview Ave. to North Pacific Ave. and 134 freeway. Areas affected, from north to south: West Kenneth Rd. to Victory Blvd., San Fernando Rd. and 5 freeway.
- 1:15 - 2 p.m.: President leaves Los Angeles via LAX airport. Streets around LAX airport will be affected.
The information is also presented in the map below. The red area corresponds to affected streets for Monday, and the blue areas note Tuesday's affected streets. LAX airport is marked with a purple pinpoint, as streets around the airport will be affected for the President's arrival in and departure from Los Angeles.
Zoom in for a closer look at the map.