When you're young, you always dream about the day when you can afford certain luxuries. Maybe it's a weekly manicure, a designer purse or a real gold bracelet.
Whatever it is, we all have those items we covet for the moment when, well, we're not totally broke anymore -- when the days of ramen noodles, DIY hemming and ripped tights will be behind us and we will finally be able to afford some of the good stuff in life.
Check out our list of 11 telltale fashion signs that you're on your way to financial stability (aka you most likely have more than $100 in your bank account).
1. You can buy name brand tights (aka tights that aren't from the drug store).
2. You can afford shoes with a leather sole (bye bye plastic).
3. Your underwear don't come in 3-for-$10 deals.
4. You wear actual workout clothes, not just old college T-shirts.
5. Instead of crouching over your sink to dye your hair at home, you go to a salon.
6. And in that vein, your roommate no longer cuts your hair. A stylist cuts your hair.
7. You are okay with buying something that is dry clean only, as you can afford to pay the dry cleaners.
8. Your wallet is worth more than the money inside of it... so there is most likely no Velcro in sight.
9. You own a leather jacket, not a pleather jacket.
10. You have an umbrella that you did not buy during a thunderstorm from the closest drug store.
11. You own nice loungewear so you don't have to leave the house in sweatpants.
That said, there are some things worth splurging on and some that are not: