What happens when Jerry Seinfeld and stand-up comedian and actor Todd Barry drive a 1966 MGB Roadster to Coney Island for a hot dog?
Watch the latest episode of "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee" above to find out. You'll be treated to such gems as:
- Todd taking his first ever ride in a sports car
- Jerry revealing how he became friends with Jay Leno
- Why the NYC Marathon is rude to Staten Island
- Jerry literally saying the sentence, "I feel like a sperm here trying to impregnate the city"
- Todd reminiscing about running into Monica Lewinsky at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Discussing why comedians have an allergy to pretension
- Why some New Yorkers end up living in the same apartment for 20 years
- Jerry wondering what he should be doing with his life (and admitting that he's jealous of Todd!)
- Todd explaining why he hates fruit but loves juice
- Jerry ruining the end of "Captain Phillips" for everyone
- Todd revealing that he's a strange mix of "mellow and tense."
- Jerry having a sneeze attack
BEFORE YOU GO