Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Wombfire: Tristen Sumner
Mom: Charrise Knight (nursing student)
Dad: Hanif Sumner (media relations manager)
Hometown: Brooklyn, NYC and New Jersey
What advice would you give first time parents? Enjoy every moment they grow up way too fast.
Fill-in-the-blank with TJ...
1. My favorite food is mac-and-cheese.
2. My dream playdate would be with Blue Ivy.
3. If I had to describe my style it would be: Playground cool.
4. I think playing with my dad is the best thing in the world.
5. When I grow up I want to be happy.
6. My favorite song to dance to is the Cha Cha Slide.
7. My cutest moment was when my dad made a video of my first haircut.