Here at HuffPost Home, we love a good flea market -- and so do our friends at Country Living. They're kicking off the unofficial "flea market season" with the Country Living Fair at the Duchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, New York, June 6-8. There will be vintage dealers, artisans and crafters offering a wide range of decor and gifts. When you're not shopping, you can enjoy antiques appraisals, cooking demonstrations and special appearances by top design experts (such as Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, a.k.a. “The Fabulous Beekman Boys” and Cari Cucksey of HGTV's "Cash and Cari").
If you're in the area, great news: HuffPost Home and Country Living have partnered to give away five early bird weekend passes to the Country Living Fair, which will allow early entry on Friday, June 6, and Saturday, June 7 (a $40 value for each ticket).
Entering is easy: Simply take a picture of your favorite flea market or vintage find with the hashtags #FleaMarketFave AND #Sweeps, then tweet at us at @HuffPostHome and you'll be entered to win the tickets. Tweet as often as you'd like! Five winners will be randomly selected and notified by direct message on Twitter the morning of June 5. Good luck!Basic Rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tweet your photo of a flea market or vintage find with the hashtags "#FleaMarketFave" AND #Sweeps
- Tweets must be sent before June 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- Five winners will each receive an early bird weekend pass to the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, New York (a $40 value for each ticket)
- Transportation/accommodations are not included with the prize and are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- You may enter as many times as you like