When you're in love, you learn to accept things that might otherwise be deal breakers: the fact that he chews loudly with his mouth open or the way her hair clogs the drain every single time she showers.
But there are some things -- some statements, specifically -- that just won't fly. Below, Redditors share the one sentence their S.O. could say that would instantly result in a breakup.
1. "I got us a stick figure family sticker for the minivan."
2. "'I'm gay.' Not that I wouldn't still enjoy her company, I just wouldn't be able to continue dating her."
3. "The Holocaust was kind of exaggerated if you ask me."
4. "Toilet paper goes under."
5. "I rented 'Grown Ups 2' for movie night!"
6. "My parents are moving in."
7. "The Lannisters send their regards."
10. "'It's me or the dogs.' Dog love is unconditional, and so is my love for them."
11. "'The Phantom Menace' was the best one..."
12. "My ex-boyfriend is in jail for murder but I think he gets out soon."
13. "You know, your brother really is the hottest and smartest member of your family."
14. "Evolution is just a theory."
15. "'I have a four-year-old daughter that no one in my life knows about that I only see occasionally.' True story."
16. "Hey babe, I bought us matching Crocs!
17. "'I chea--' Bye!"
18. "I just don't like bacon."