We were in grade school the first time we saw the original "Star Wars" trilogy, so those epic double entendres went straight over our heads for the most part.
But we were reminded of how hilarious the quotes were on Monday, when an Ask Reddit thread popped up asking people to weigh in with the one "Star Wars" line that best described the sad, sorry state of their sex lives.
Below, read 12 of the funniest -- and feel free to add your line in the comments, Padawan.
1. "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now."
2. "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm."
3. "I'm married for years now so... 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...'"
4. "It's a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port."
5 "It didn't go in. It just impacted on the surface."
6. "Pull out! You're not doing any good back there!"
7. "Urrrrrrn Ahhhhhhhhrrrr Urrraaaarrrrrggghh."
8. "Will he finish what he begins?"
9. "Would it help if I got out and pushed?"
10. ''Hey, point that thing some place else!''
11. "Back door, huh? Good idea."
12. "Sorry about the mess."