Proud jewelry owners know that picking out accessories in the morning can feel like a monumental task. How are you supposed to choose just one statement necklace when several options work? Is there such thing as too many bangles? Should you wear those gorgeous earrings today or save them for the weekend? The struggle goes on and on.
The only thing more difficult than mulling over the aforementioned questions is figuring out how to fit everything in your jewelry box.
So we're suggesting this: Stop haphazardly stowing your pieces in some drawer and give them the attention they deserves with some show-off storage decor. Check out 12 ways to expertly display your jewelry below.
1. Employ the help of vintage saucers or catch-alls.
2. Drape your pieces on a fabulous home accent.
3. Do as the boutiques would do with acrylic holders.
4. Repurpose a cupcake dome or cake stand.
5. Take a minimalist approach and only show off your favorites.
6. Color-code your hooked statement pieces.
7. Upcycle a ceramic egg crate.
8. Prep the week's pieces in a tray.
9. Play with height.
10. Arrange it all by size.
11. Fill a frame.
12. Swap candy for bangles.
Are you an architect, designer or blogger and would like to get your work seen on HuffPost Home? Reach out to us at email@example.com with the subject line "Project submission." (All PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)