New York Fashion Week might only last eight days, but so much happens in that short amount of time. Kendall Jenner struts down the runway, new beauty trends crop up and of course, A-listers sit front row to watch it all unfold.
With all the tweets, posts and Instagrams clogging up your feeds, it's easy to miss something important (aka a Rihanna sighting). So, to ensure you take it all in, we rounded up the 16 most important things to remember from NYFW. See you all in London!
1. We noticed a new trend that is probably already in your closet. The white button-down shirt took over the runway, easily becoming the most accessible and affordable trend for spring.
2. We also spotted another trend that isn't quite as easy to pull off. Skirts and dresses with high slits are everywhere -- time to book that bikini wax!
3. Opening Ceremony put everyone to shame with an epic show. To showcase their new collection, the brand put on a play, written by Spike Jonze and Jonah Hill, starring Elle Fanning, Karlie Kloss, Rashida Jones and some other big names.
4. This men's hairstyle was shown at Martin Keehn's presentation. Talk about volume.
5. A man wearing a dress and heels walked down the catwalk at Misha Nonoo. He was holding an iced coffee.
6. A canine walked the runway at Hood By Air. Woof.
7. Justin Bieber stripped down to his Calvins for the Fashion Rocks concert. We're not sure we needed to see that...
8. Miley Cyrus wore pasties at the Alexander Wang after party. We definitely didn't need to see that.
9. Naomi Campbell walked in DVF. Clearly, she's still got it.
10. A painful-looking beauty trend started at Rodarte. Do not try this at home, kids.
11. Polo Ralph Lauren shut down NYFW with a 4D-runway show. The designer used water-screen projections to show his latest collection and the result was beautiful and mystifying.
12. Miley Cyrus and Jeremy Scott collaborated on a collection. And the result was... interesting.
13. Rihanna was E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. Front row at Alexander Wang (in a bucket hat), wearing a white suit at EDUN, sporting some fringe at Altuzarra...just a day in the life.
14. Jimmy Kimmel produced another hilarious segment of "Lie Witness News," fashion week edition. And it was just as funny as last season.
15. Kendall Jenner proved that she is one of the hottest models in the biz. Last season the 18-year-old made her NYFW debut walking in Marc Jacobs and this time she was seen in four major shows.
16. Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour got friendly sitting front row at Calvin Klein. Also, check out SJP's waves!!!!