Why, hello there, children! For 17 seasons, "South Park" has pushed the boundaries of what's allowed on television. Over the years, the show has offended pretty much every group possible, despite real-world consequences, and we've loved them for it.
Since episodes air so late in the evening, "South Park" gets away with a ton of profanity, breathing new life into old words we forgot about and making up a lot of new ones. They even had an episode with a running count of how many times they used the word "shit."
Despite all that, creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker continue to shock and amaze us with some of the inappropriate stuff that gets on air without someone saying, "Yeah ... that's not m'kay."
Here are 11 words and phrases that probably wouldn't exist today without "South Park."
This list is not suitable for work or impressionable audiences.
1. Molesteration: What you tell the cops to get rid of your parents for a while
Cartman: "When I wanted to get rid of my mom's last boyfriend, I just called the police and said he was molestering me, and I haven't seen him for three months."
2. Mee Krob: A Thai dish that's supposedly worse than fecal matter
Cartman: "I'd scarf down a whole, wet bucket full of shit before I ate another plate of mee krob."
3. Cheesing: Getting high off of cat urine
Reporter: "Why 'cheesing'? Because it's 'fon' to 'due.'"
4. Jakovasaurs: A humanoid duck that's extremely annoying
Mr. Mackey: "Jakovasaurs kinda piss me off, m'kay."
5. Muff Cabbage: Female private parts
Kyle: "The new neighbors that moved in next to Stan's house. Me and Ike saw the mom get a parking ticket, and she called the parking cop muff cabbage."
6. Mud Monkey: Defecating in a urinal
Mr. Mackey: "When you dookie in the urinal, it's bad, m'kay. How would you feel if someone came into your home, m'kay, pulled down their pants and laid a big mud monkey right on your mom's face!"
7. Red Rocket: A canine erection
Sharon: "Stanley, don't you understand what you are doing?"
Stan: "I was doing 'red rocket' to make the dog's milk come out."
8. Snuke: A nuclear bomb in a vagina
Government Agent: "Mrs. Clinton, it appears that terrorists have snuck a snuke up your snizz."
9. Durka Dur: Nonsense randomly shouted by rednecks upset about job loss
Various Characters: "They Took Our Jobs! They Terk Er Jerbs! Durka Dur!"
10. Mung: What comes out when you push on a pregnant lady's stomach
Stan: "You know what you guys are? You guys are nothing but mung!"
11. Marklar: A word that could mean literally anything
Kyle: "Marklar, these marklars want to change your marklar. They don't want this marklar or any of his marklars to live here because it's bad for their marklar."