When most of us think of game shows, the first things that come to mind are wacky contestants, crazy questions and tons of ridiculous antics, but all that is about to change.
Shows like "Family Feud" and "The Price is Right" are awesomely entertaining, but it might surprise you to learn that the hosts of these programs actually have some pretty poignant perspective on life.
From Steve Harvey to Bob Barker, it's easy to see that many game show hosts are wise way beyond their answer cards.
Here are 10 times game show hosts had the answers that really matter.
1. Bob Barker, "The Price is Right"
Quote source: Mother Nature Network
2. Steve Harvey, "Family Feud"
Quote source: ABC interview
3. Sherri Shepherd, "The Newlywed Game"
Quote source: Larry King Live Blog
4. Alex Trebek, "Jeopardy!"
Quote source: The Washington Post
5. Chuck Barris, "The Gong Show"
Quote source: "You and Me, Babe"
6. Chuck Woolery, "Lingo"
Quote source: Ask Men
7. Jeff Foxworthy, "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?"
Quote source: "Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life"
8. Meredith Vieira, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"
Quote source: Indiewire
9. Anne Robinson, "Weakest Link"
Quote source: The Mirror interview
10. Regis Philbin, "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"
Quote source: "How I Got This Way"