Ah, Spain. We just can't get enough of your beautifulness.
And we just fell in love with the newest beautiful Spanish city we want to visit -- called Girona -- after we found out it's sort of like a smaller Barcelona, but with nearly just as much to offer visitors.
Here are all the reasons why you should go to this lesser-known beauty:
1. It has its own airport (just so you can get here quicker -- we get it).
3. You can visit the other Eiffel that Gustave Eiffel built before he started that little project in Paris.
4. The Riu Onyar also provides the perfect picture opportunity.
5. As does the Girona Cathedral that rises above the city.
7. Girona takes festivals (and flowers) to a whole other level, with a celebration nearly every month.
8. The city's Jewish Quarter is one of the best-preserved in the world.
9. And there's also a Medieval Quarter you don't want to miss.
See you soon, Girona!