"Walking Dead" spoilers below!
Everyone's favorite couple is finally back together!
The season premiere of "The Walking Dead" ended with Carol reuniting with the survivors, and no one was happier about it than her Pookie, Daryl.
Through four seasons of "The Walking Dead," Daryl and Carol have grown closer and closer, inspiring tons of fan art and becoming the power couple everyone has wanted to happen.
Well, almost everyone.
Though they are not truly together, you'd be hard-pressed to find a couple that cares about each other more. And with each passing season, fans are wondering when they're finally going to make it official.
Here's why "Walking Dead" needs Daryl and Carol to get together:
1. They already talk like a couple.
Image: Movie Pilot
2. They have some of the sweetest moments on the show.
3. They're always there for each other.
4. They're like "Walking Dead's" version of Jim and Pam.
5. The Internet already made them flower crowns.
6. They know how to get their flirt on.
7. They have fun off camera.
8. Fans have already made emotional tribute videos.
9. Glenn and Maggie need couple friends to hang out with ...
... like seriously
10. It's time to prove the haters wrong.
11. And finally, Daryl needs a Little Ass Kicker of his own.
C'mon, "Walking Dead!" It's time to make this happen!
"The Walking Dead" airs Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET on AMC.