YouTuber Mike Falzone doesn't have a daughter, but in case he ever does, he's making a series of open letter-inspired videos offering advice on various topics.
In the first installment, he couples his trademark humor with genuinely meaningful insights into his hypothetical future daughter's love life. It's solid inspiration for dads everywhere.
Here are our favorite pearls of wisdom:
- "Never let anyone who isn't you tell you what do with your body."
- "Be strong. Don't take anybody's shit. You'll make enough of your own, and I'll probably be the one cleaning it."
- "Never do anything you don't want to do, like sex or watch somebody play video games."
- "Date somebody who laughs at your jokes, and looks at you in the eyes, regardless of what kind of shirt you're wearing."
- "Don't date bad kissers, because at your wedding you're going to have to do it in front of all of us, and if it sucks I'm gonna make fun of you for the rest of your life."
- "Date people who look forward to seeing you in person, and as a person."