Waking up to a cute text from your boo is all but guaranteed to put a smile on your face, no matter how cranky and tired you might be.
On Thursday, one Redditor posed a question to the women of Reddit, asking, "What would be the best 'good morning' text you could receive?" Below are 16 of the best responses. (Hint: Most of them involve food).
1. "Come downstairs, I made pancakes."
3. "I took the kids with me to the store. We'll be back around 10:30. Please feel free to sleep in. Bringing brunch home with us."
5. "Good morning babe. I hope you have an amazing day. I love you."
6. "Saw this and thought of you. Miss you!" [insert movie from Netflix queue or old concert ticket stub]
8. "Breakfast and tea are waiting for you on the counter, see you when I get home :)"
10. "I put the dishes away and made you breakfast."
12. "We're going to Denny's, put on some pants."
13. "Good morning, here's something to start your morning right [insert link to awesome song on YouTube]"
15. "Honey, I found a field full of wild beagle puppies and you can have them all."
16. "Love you"