Imae credit: Ulf Svane
Recipe courtesy of Sweet Paul Magazine
The combination of velvety smooth yogurt, caramelized crunchy pistachios, and aromatic raw licorice is not only a pleasure for the palate but also a treat for the eyes. Perfect on the breakfast table or as a snack in the afternoon.
3 oz cane sugar
3 oz pistachios, unsalted
2 cups Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons raw licorice powder
1. Caramelize the cane sugar in a pan and add the pistachios.
2. Coat them completely with caramel by turning the pan.
3. Pour the caramelized pistachios
onto a baking sheet and let them
4. Arrange the yogurt in 4 serving bowls.
5. Roughly chop the pistachios and sprinkle them on top of the yogurt with the raw licorice powder.