Sometimes you just don't want to come off as a responsible, totally together person. It's just too much pressure.
Whether you're trying to end a date that isn't going well, just want people to leave you alone or want to add a dash of joie de vivre to your everyday routine, here are seven little things you can do to make yourself look totally bonkers.
Follow these simple tips and no one will ask you for favors, hit you up for directions or even trust you with your day-to-day responsibilities:
1. Use way too many exclamation points.
For when you want to prove that you're excited about life. Maybe a little too excited.
2. Leave the house with one pant leg cuffed, but not the other one.
Nothing says "I can't handle dressing myself" than mis-matched ankles.
3. Talk without realizing you have lipstick on your teeth.
The chances of someone listening to what you're talking about just dropped 90 percent.
4. Play a musical instrument while driving.
Those people in the adjacent cars will be talking about this for weeks!
5. Wear sunglasses that are just a little bit uneven.
Once again, nothing you say right now is going to be taken seriously.
6. Walk around with a black smudge on your face.
Unless it's Ash Wednesday, in which case you just look religious.
7. Eat a full meal on public transportation.
Sure, a cup of coffee or a bagel are sensible choices, but you're not about playing it safe.
Animations by Eva Hill