Valentine's Day is coming up, which means love is in the air -- or at least all over the Internet.
We're adding to it by rounding up the best duos that give us major relationship envy. Whether they're real life couples or fictional characters, these pairs have gone beyond the cute couple phase and landed right in our hearts.
1. Nick Jonas and former Miss Universe Olivia CulpoSo ~jealous~ of this relationship. #seewhatIdidthere
2. Beyoncé and Jay ZBow down, b*tches.
3. Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf
Forever the king and queen of the Upper East Side.
4. Selena Gomez and Zedd#Zelena forever (even if she can't pronounce his last name).
6. Carl and Ellie from "Up"
7. Neil Patrick Harris and David BurtkaAnd the winner for cutest family ever goes to...
8. Ariana Grande and Big Sean
The couple who slays the red carpet together stays together.
9. Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards
Zayn and Perrie are the ultimate boy band/girl group power couple especially since getting engaged. All hail the real British royalty.
10. Shawn Mendes and his guitarBecause love comes in all shapes and sizes.
— Shawn Mendes (@ShawnMendes) July 30, 2014
— Shawn Mendes (@ShawnMendes) November 23, 2014
11. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend'Cause all of me loves all of both of you.
Her emotional reaction to her hubby winning a Golden Globe even got her turned into a meme. #neverforget
12. Dexter and ElmoHow could we not end with this fluffy duo?