I'm so happy with our Mondays With Marlo series, where we can talk with each other and with my expert guests. And what a lineup of guests we’ve had! Check this schedule often to find out who's coming up, or to see the videos of events you may have missed. You can submit questions in advance and get answers directly from my guests.
If you don't get my email newsletter, sign up for it now - it contains a recap of each week's interview.
Segments You May Have Missed:
What a treat it was to have event designer Preston Bailey as my guest on Mondays with Marlo, just in time for all of your spring and summer parties! Preston shared his expertise on everything that goes into planning a memorable affair. Watch our full interview for all of his wonderful advice, or see clips on:
- A Smart Trick For Serving Food Buffet Style
- How To Make A Space Look Bigger
- The Most Overlooked Event Detail
- The Importance Of Having A Mentor
- How Far In Advance Should You Book Your Wedding Space?
- How To Set A Dining Room Table With Limited Space
- The Best Way To Use Flowers At Your Wedding
- Fun Themes For Summer Parties
I was so thrilled to have certified dog trainer Andrea Arden as my guest on Mondays with Marlo. Andrea shared so many great expert tips with us about understanding and training dogs, and it was fascinating to learn about her inspiring work with animals. From the most important puppy parenting priorities, to how to establish trust with our furry friends, to tricks to correct inappropriate behavior like jumping on guests, Andrea was truly an authority on all things dogs. Be sure to watch our full video for the full story, or see clips on:
- The Latest In Pet Technology
- Essential Tips For Training Your New Puppy
- The Health Benefits Of Having A Pet
- The Most Effective Way To Discipline Your Dog
- The Best Dogs For Apartment Living
- Human Foods That Are Harmful To Dogs
You're going to love my very special Mondays with Marlo guest, Arlene Alda. Reinventing ourselves is a big topic here on our site, and I can't think of a better person to talk about how to do it than my good friend Arlene. She has started over and over and over again! First she was a professional clarinet player, then she took time off to raise her three daughters. Later she became a photographer, and she's also the author of over 19 books! Not to mention, she makes up one half of the longest and happiest marriages in show business, with the terrific Alan Alda. Arlene's latest book, Just Kids From The Bronx features her interviews with celebrities who made it big after growing up in the borough (Al Pacino, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Colin Powell, to name a few). Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- How To Reinvent Yourself
- Signs That It's Time To Reinvent Yourself
- The Secret To A Lasting Marriage
- Advice To Young Mothers
- The Traits Of Successful People
Relationship expert and celebrity matchmaker Amy Laurent stopped by to answer all of your questions on making a relationship work! From dating dont's to ways to keep the passion alive in your long term relationship, Amy is truly an authority on all things love and dating, and we were thrilled to have her joining us. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- How To Get A Guy In 8 Weeks
- Is BDSM Good For Your Relationship?
- Why A Friends With Benefits Relationship Is Harder For Women
- Will A Man Ask You Out If He's Interested?
- The Biggest Mistakes That Sabotage Relationships
- How To Get Your Partner To Listen To You
- When Should You Leave A Relationship?
- Who Should Use A Matchmaker?
- Never Bring This Up On A First Date
Green living expert and author Alexandra Zissu joined me this week on Mondays With Marlo to discuss the dynamics of having an environmentally-friendly lifestyle. We chatted about everything from dangerous chemicals lurking in your household cleaners to the benefits of organic foods, and more! Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Tips For Making Your Home More Green
- The Truth About Organic Products
- How To Eat Healthy On A Limited Income
- Tips For Going Green With A Baby
- Three Common Household Items That Are Surprisingly Harmful
- The Most Dangerous Household Cleaners On The Market
- How To Tell If A Product Is Actually Eco-Friendly
Taking care of our skin is so important, so who better to give us the best advice on how to do it than board-certified dermatologist Dr. Jeanine B. Downie! Dr. Downie provided her expertise on protecting your skin from the suns harmful ways, and offered treatment options for just about every skin issue you could possibly think of! What a valuable expert to have on our show. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Three Tips For Healthier Skin
- How To Moisturize During The Harsh Winter Months
- The Best Treatments For The Skin
- The Truth About Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- The Three Most Damaging Things To The Skin
- Good Skin Habits To Develop At A Young Age
On this very special episode of Mondays with Marlo, fashion therapist and author Tim Gunn gave us a behind the scenes look at New York Fashion Week! We met with designers, took a peak behind stage, and even had Tim answer all your questions about New York Fashion Week -- from the trends he's been seeing at this year's show, to the biggest blunders he's ever witnessed on the catwalk, and more! Watch our full interview to get the inside scoop, or see clips on:
- The Fashion Week Show That Tim Gunn Walked Out On
- The Reason Models Wipe Out On The Catwalk
- How Long Does It Take To Put Together Just One Fashion Week Show?
- Fashion Week Brings In This Much Revenue
- Advice to Young Designers For Their First Fashion Week Show
What a treat it was to have Dr. Christiane Northrup join me on Mondays with Marlo! Dr. Northrup truly is an expert when it comes to health and vitality, and I was so happy to have her on my show to answer all of your questions. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- When Can I Stop Having Mammograms?
- How To Deal With And Overcome Terminal Illness
- What To Do When You Feel Stuck
- How Much Vitamin D Do Women Need?
- The Natural Secrets For Hormone Replacement
- A Surprising Secret To Staying In Great Health
- The Keys To Aging In Healthy And Happy Ways
I was thrilled to be joined by Chief Medical Correspondent of ABC News Dr. Richard Besser for a Mondays with Marlo episode about all things health! Dr. Besser answered all of your questions on how to stay healthy -- especially during these cold winter months. He gave us so many great tips on how to get through cold and flu season. Watch our full interview to hear all of his expert advice, or see clips on:
- The Keys To A Longer Life
- How Likely Is It To Catch Ebola?
- A Cancer Fighting Diet
- How To Get Over Those Lingering Cold Symptoms
- The Truth About Childhood Allergies
- Three Steps to Avoid Getting Sick During Cold and Flu Season
I was thrilled to have my make-believe daughter Jennifer Aniston join me on Mondays with Marlo! Jen has been busy promoting her new movie "Cake," which she's fabulous in! I'm so glad she stopped by to answer all of your questions. Watch our full video, or see clips on:
- My Favorite Friends Episodes
- Fame Is Overrated
- The Best And Worst Traits People Can Have
- The Role I Want Next
- What Is Extremely Important For Young People
- Jennifer Aniston's Exercise Routine
- Marlo Thomas's Advice To Jennifer Aniston About Dealing With Marriage Gossip
- The Children Of St. Jude
- How My Parent's Divorce Shaped Me
Co-host of CBS This Morning Gayle King joined me on Mondays with Marlo to talk about her career, family and the people who have had an impact on her life. Gayle is an amazing woman and a real go-getter, and I had a great time chatting with her! Watch our full interview to see what she had to say, or see clips on:
- The Conversation That All Black Parents Have With Their Kids
- My Favorite Memories Of Maya Angelou
- The Lesson I Learned From Teasing A Friend
- How I Met Oprah
- Camping With Oprah
I had such a great chat with Tim Gunn, fashion therapist and author, when he stopped by to join me on Mondays with Marlo. Tim is always an endless source of information and share some great thoughts and tips about all things fashion! Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Surprising Colors That Go Together
- Don't Wear THESE Types Of Skirts
- How To Keep Stylish In The Snow
- Seven Wardrobe Must Haves
- A Trick To Wearing Hot New Spring Colors
- Will Jeans Ever Go Out Of Style?
I was thrilled to be joined by Dolvett Quince, "The Biggest Loser" trainer and author of "The Biggest Loser Bootcamp Program." We talked about everything from do's and dont's at the gym, to how many minutes per day you should be exercising, and even the foods that cause love handles! Watch the full interview to learn more about keeping healthy and fit, or see clips on:
- How To Confuse Your Body Into Getting Into Shape
- How To Tone Your Arms
- How To Lose 30 Pounds This Year
- Why You May Not Be Losing Those Last 5 Pounds
- The Foods That Cause Love Handles
- How Many Minutes Should You Be Exercising Per Day?
- Do's And Don'ts At The Gym
This week, psychiatrist Dr. Gail Saltz joined me for this special episode of Mondays With Marlo. Dr. Saltz had answers to all of your questions -- from how to beat the holiday blues, to ways to beat anxiety, and more! Watch the full interview to get some of Dr. Saltz's valuable insight to all of your questions, or see clips on:
- How To Bring Sex Back Into Your Marriage
- If Your Married, Is It Healthy To Flirt?
- Where To Get Good Sex Toys
- I'm On Anti-Depressants And I Can't Orgasm
- Watching Porn Together
- Help! My Breasts Are Different Sizes
- If You Feel Too Stressed To Have Sex
- What To Do (And Not To Do) If Your Young Child Masturbates
- What To Do To Beat The Holiday Blues
Lifestyle expert Limor Suss joined us just in time for the holiday season to answer all of your shopping and entertaining questions! Limor is truly an expert when it comes to getting the most out of this season, and she shared so many valuable tips with us. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Tips And Tricks To Decorating On A Holiday Budget
- Try To Avoid These Foods At Holiday Parties
- How Much To Spend On Holiday Shopping
- Gift Ideas For His Or Her Parents
- A Trick To Getting The Best Prices This Season
- Fun Holiday Cocktail Ideas
Lisa Drayer, MA, RD, author of The Beauty Diet joined me on Mondays with Marlo to share all of her expert nutrition advice. She answered all of your wonderful questions, from tips on not gaining weight over the holidays, to ways to feel fuller, and more! Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- A Perfect Day Of Eating
- Try To Avoid These Foods At Holiday Parties
- The Best Foods For Your Skin
- Don't Eat THIS Food In Excess
- This Is How Much Exercise It Takes to Burn Off Your Favorite Foods
- Tips For Not Gaining Weight Over The Holidays
USA Today Lifestyle Tech Editor Jennifer Jolly joined us for a special Mondays with Marlo about all things tech! Jennifer is truly an expert when it comes to the latest apps and tech gadgets to make our lives easier, and I had a great time listening to her answer all of your questions! Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Smart Rings
- The Microsoft Band
- Smart Deodorant
- The Hot Pet Tech Gift For The Holidays
- Fun Tech Gifts For Kids
- The Best Tech Gadgets For A Bad Memory
- How To Get Inexpensive Tablets
- What's Coming In Tech In 2015
- Three Tips To Protect Yourself When Online Shopping
I was delighted to have life and business strategist (and New York Times' bestselling author) Tony Robbins join me as my guest on Mondays with Marlo! Tony answered all of your questions, from how to overcome failure, ways to be more successful, and more. Watch our full interview to hear all of his insightful advice, or see clips on:
- Four Simple Steps For Success
- My Work With CEOs
- A Different Way To Look At Failure
- What Holds Americans Back From Financial Freedom
- The Power Of Compound Interest
Job search expert Amanda Augustine joined us for a special episode of Mondays with Marlo about all things employment! So many wonderful questions came in for Amanda, and we were fortunate enough to have Amanda offer her expertise when it comes to landing the right job for you. Watch our full interview or see clips on:
- What Goes On A Modern Resume
- Tips For Dressing For A Job Interview
- How To Explain Gaps In Unemployment
- Why You May Not Be Getting The Job
- How Long A Recruiter Spends Looking At A Resume
I was delighted to have Mark Cutler, chief designer at nousDECOR.com join me for a Mondays with Marlo about all things decor! When it comes to interior decorating Mark knows his stuff, and he shared so many helpful tips with us. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- Three Big Home Decorating Mistakes
- A Surprising Way To Organize Books
- An Interior Design Trend That's On Its Way Out
- A Great Cheap Decorating Trick
- The Top Three Things Every Room Needs
- Designing Steve Carell's House
- A Celebrity's Outlandish Interior Design Request
- Inexpensive Tips For Rejuvenating A Room
This week, I was joined by personal finance expert Suze Orman who is a veteran on Mondays With Marlo! Suze is so knowledgeable -- we spoke about everything from how to double your money, to the right time to start saving for your child's college education. Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- What Is An H S A?
- Suze Orman Talks Shark Tank
- How Can You Double Your Money?
- Will My Children Inherit My Bills?
- How Much Savings Should You Have Before Investing?
- Do You Need To Own A Home To "Make It?"
- Three Things To Do After Declaring Bankruptcy
- Do I Need To Start A College Fund For My Baby?
Wine expert Charles Smith joined us for a very special episode of Mondays with Marlo, covering all things wine! Charles taught us everything from how to pair wine with any meal, to how many grapes actually go into just one bottle of wine, and more! Watch our full interview, or see clips on:
- How The Climate Effects The Quality Of Wine
- What Does A Year Mean On A Wine's Label?
- What Wine Goes With A Burger?
- The Right Wine To Serve With Cheese
- What Are Sulfites In Wine?
- Great Wines For Under $20
- How Much Wine Does One Grape Vine Produce?
This week, I was joined by Trae Bodge, senior lifestyle editor for RetailMeNot.com, on Mondays With Marlo. Trae shared so many money-saving tips, from must-have shopping apps to the lowdown on daily deals, and more! Watch our full interview for all of her saving secrets, or see clips on:
- Great Tech Gifts Under $50
- The Best Times Of Year To Buy Cars And Computers
- The Best Price Comparison Websites And Apps
- The Top Money-Saving Shopping Apps
- How To Sell Your Clothes Online And Make Extra Cash
- Americans Will Spend Over 600 Billion Dollars This Year On This
- The Best Online Deals On Technology
Brian Martin, founder of Children of Domestic Violence and author of Invincible, joined us for an incredibly important episode of Mondays with Marlo. We're hearing so much about the domestic violence between men and women, but no one is talking about what's happening to the kids in their homes who are seeing and hearing it. The children who are the victims of domestic violence feel so futile, but Brian has been working hard to show some light at the end of the tunnel. Watch our full interview to hear what he had to say about his own experience with domestic violence as a child, and what can be done to heal the pain caused by these unfortunate situations, or see clips on:
- What the NFL Can Do Regarding Domestic Violence
- The Dark Secret Of A Boy Who Grew Up As A Child Of Domestic Violence
- An Anger-Controlling Tool
- My Take On Ray Rice And The NFL
- 10 Lies You Tell Yourself When You Grow Up With Childhood Domestic Violence
- What Is Childhood Domestic Violence?
- The Damage Caused By Verbal Abuse
- How To Heal After Growing Up As A Child Of Domestic Violence
- Is Verbal Abuse As Bad As Physical Abuse?
It was such a treat to have beauty and style expert Bobbie Thomas as my guest on Mondays with Marlo, back for her fourth time! Bobbie is an expert on making women look and feel beautiful, and she was truly a pleasure to have back on the show! Be sure to watch our full video for all of her great insider tricks and tips, or see clips on:
- What To Wear To A Winter Wedding
- What To Wear To A Job Interview
- What To Wear This Fall
- Who Can Wear Jeggings?
- Best Tricks For Moisturizing
- Tips and Tricks To Maintaining A Youthful Look
- Workplace Fashion Donts
- Why I Opened Up About My IVF Treatments
- Hot New Jewelry Trends
This week, I was so excited to be joined by one of my favorite health and nutrition experts, Joy Bauer, on Mondays With Marlo. Joy and I discussed all of your dieting and exercise concerns -- everything from tips to help lower your cholesterol, to foods help with healing post-surgery, to the effects of having too much sugar in your diet, and more! Watch the full interview to learn more about keeping healthy and fit, or see clips on:
- Joy Bauer’s Nourish Snacks
- Foods That Help Lower Cholesterol
- Will Going On A Low Carb Diet Help Me Lose Weight?
- Foods That Help Healing Post Surgery
- Calcium And Protein Foods For Vegetarians
- What Too Much Sugar Does To Your Body
- How To Get Your Kids To Eat Healthy
- When You're Likely to Cheat On Your Diet
- How To Lose 20 Pounds
- How To Tell If You Have a Wheat Intolerance
- Low Calorie Alcoholic Beverages
- Tricks To Picking Healthy Bread
- Fun Fall Recipes
- Tricks to Curb Sugar Cravings
- Produce for Fall Season
Add Marlo On Facebook:
Follow Marlo on Twitter:
Sign up to receive my email newsletter each week - It will keep you up-to-date on upcoming articles, Mondays with Marlo guests, videos, and more!