The Oxbow in downtown Napa is a true foodie emporium that just found its groove, and... it took a while. Today, it is packed on the weekends with locals and thrill-seekers looking to taste, try, and be delighted. And much like the Ferry Building in San Francisco, it is becoming the hub of the emerging Napa community and a must-visit destination for the gastronomically inclined and out-of- town visitors. There is just so much to love and something for everyone -- especially my small children.
- 6 Drake's Bay oysters from Hog Island
- 2 WET cappuccinos from Ritual Coffee Roasters
- 1 small children's pizza from Ca' Momi Enoteca
- 2 salmon tacos from C Casa
- 2 Kara"s Cupcakes
- 1 scoop of something from Three Twins Ice Cream
- 1 banana + nutella crepe from La Crepe!
All this happens if we don't go to Gott's... But we usually wait to do that in St. Helena, so not to blow our whole wad of options.
Oxbow Public Market,
644 First Street,
Napa, CA 94559,
Photo Credit: Nicole Mcintosh Bruce