With Christmas Day just around the corner, I'm sure many of you are thinking, "Why in the world is this woman still talking about gift ideas?". Well, to be honest, I am one of those last-minute shoppers who always has the best of intentions at the beginning of the season, but never seems to get this whole Christmas shopping thing done until the very last minute. I admit it. It's who I am.
I'm actually ahead of schedule this year, believe it or not. With just a few days left until the big day, the only person that I have left to buy for is the man in my life: AKA Mr. Hard-To-Buy-For, King-Of-Already-Has-Everything. Oh, you know him? Then I'm sure you understand my predicament.
I started out doing all of the right things. I tried shopping the sporting goods section at the discount store, sneaking around through his maze of unsorted tools in the garage hoping for a clue, and even subjecting myself to hours of intimidation by men who towered over me in the automotive store just begging to humiliate me with talk about spark plugs and such. Okay, I'll admit it. I broke. I gave up. I came rushing home with no other intention than to bury my head under the blankets on my bed until Christmas was over.
Somehow I got sidetracked and started searching the web for gift ideas for this difficult man in my life. Guess what? It worked! I found just what I was looking for. Now, since I am such a nice person, and I understand completely where you are coming from, I decided to help you out with a few ideas for gifts that you can get your own man this Christmas. Kick off your shoes, grab a mug of hot cocoa and a few Christmas cookies, and I'll show you what I found.
1. If your man is a hunter, you are going to love the fake Hunting Magazine Cover! This is the most unique last-minute Christmas gift I think I have ever seen. You can submit a photo of your favorite man, customize a few headlines, and voila!, instant Christmas gift! You can order a professionally done print, or if you are in a real rush, you can even print this baby up from your own home computer. If you like the idea, but hunting isn't his thing, don't worry, YourCover offers a huge variety of other fake covers you can choose instead.
2. Does your man spend a lot of time in his man cave? Well you can add your own personal touch to his space this Christmas when you purchase some personalized man cave accessories. My personal favorite is the set of personalized Brewing Co. Pub Glasses that are customized just for him. Once finished, these glasses look like they were made for an actual club!
3. I had heard of a few people who bought their men "experience gifts," but until now I thought that was something I would never be able to afford. Oh, how I was wrong! You can send your man on the adventure of a lifetime for way less than I thought. Starting at only around $50 for an experience gift certificate, and varying wildly depending upon the experience, this type of gift is actually within reach.
4. If that man in your life enjoys the taste of a high quality cigar every now and then -- you might consider getting him a cigar of the month club membership. Although my man doesn't smoke, I still think this is a cool idea. Not only does he get a selection of fine cigars delivered to him each month, but he gets this really cool newsletter to keep him up to date with the latest cigar trends.
5. If you've been thinking about a unique piece of jewelry for your man this Christmas, but he's not much into flashy things, you should check out something made from Black Hills Gold. There are some really unique pieces that aren't like what you see in the store every day, and they are manly enough that he just might like them. My favorite is the Bear Track ring, but then that could be because they make a matching version just for women as well.
That's it for now. My take on what you should get your man for Christmas. If none of these ideas sound appealing to you, maybe you are just really hard to please. That's okay. I've got you covered. ChristmasGifts.com has got loads of more Christmas gift ideas for that man in your life, as well as everyone else this holiday season.