By JULIE DANIELS for Architectural Digest.
Finding the perfect tub for your bathroom renovation can be a challenge--style, shape, and comfort are all factors to consider. Here, we've gathered eight amazing options that are both sophisticated and seriously soak-worthy. Looking for a statement-making piece? See a Water Monopoly model with Creamsicle-color feet and fittings or a Drummonds classic in gleaming copper. Prefer something more low-key? A minimalist egg-shaped tub from Boffi has a sculptural sleekness, while Michael S. Smith's stand-alone bath for Kallista captures a pared-down 1920s glam. Use this roundup as inspiration for your renovation project, and convert your bathroom into a beautiful space you'll never want to leave.
1. Black marble roll-top bath by Lapicida; $12,891. lapicida.com
2. Be01 tub with surround wood shelf by Wet Style; $6,755. wetstyle.ca
3. Candide freestanding oval cast-iron bathtub by Waterworks; $16,925. waterworks.com
4. For Loft freestanding bathtub by Michael S. Smith for Kallista; $11,700. kallista.com
5. The Tay bath, in copper, by Drummonds; $18,450. drummonds-uk.com
6. Rockwell bath with feet by the Water Monopoly; $7,220. thewatermonopoly.com
7. Saint Marseille with Plinth tub by the Bath Works; $13,000 as shown. thebathworks.com
8. Fisher Island tub by Piero Lissoni for Boffi; price upon request. boffi.com
More from Architectural Digest:
Also on HuffPost: