Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.
Mama Donna Henes
Urban Shaman and ritual expert
* Unofficial Commissioner of Public Spirit of NYC. - The New Yorker
* For 35 years Ms. Henes has been putting city folk in touch with Mother Earth. - New York Times
* Part performance artist, part witch, part social director for planet earth. - The Village Voice
* A-List exorcist!" - NY Post
* The Original crystal-packing mama. - NY Press
Donna Henes is an internationally renowned urban shaman, contemporary ceremonialist, spiritual teacher, award-winning author, popular speaker and workshop leader whose joyful celebrations of the cycles of the seasons ans the seasons of life
have introduced ancient traditional rituals and contemporary ceremonies to millions of people since 1972. She has published four books, a CD, an acclaimed Ezine and writes for The Huffington Post, Beliefnet and UPI Religion and Spirituality Forum. A noted ritual expert, she serves as a ritual consultant for the television and film industry. Mama Donna, as she is affectionately called, maintains a ceremonial center, spirit shop, ritual practice and consultancy in Exotic Brooklyn, NY where she offers intuitive tarot readings, spiritual counseling and works with individuals, groups, institutions, municipalities and corporations to create meaningful ceremonies for weddings, funerals, baby blessings, house and office blessings and every other imaginable occasion.