This week brought fantastic news - our campaign to have HIV+ Florida inmate Betsie Gallardo freed came to a successful conclusion when she was released to hospice care on Thursday night. Betsie had been sentenced to five years in jail for spitting at a police officer. After thousands of people took up our call, Betsie will be allowed to die surrounded by family and outside of her lonely prison cell. That wasn't our only story this week though; did you miss any of these great posts?
I love your smile Filed by: Michele O'Mara
Jon Huntsman: The Manchurian Candidate? Filed by: Michael Hamar
12 Hot Asians and 12 Hot Mormons Walk into a Bar (The 2011 Edition) Filed by: Prince Gomolvilas
Trans feminine empowerment and FYCTC Filed by: Austen Crowder
Carlton"s glorious, dangerous denial Filed by: Mark S. King
Cindy Sheehan on DADT Repeal Filed by: Bil Browning
Claiming Butch Identity Filed by: Rev. Emily C. Heath
Be Gay and Say F--k You to the Armed Forces! Filed by: R Conrad
Shame as a tactic Filed by: Don Davis
Lesbian priests marrying each other! Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
FCKH8: A good idea for a good cause? Filed by: Davina Kotulski
Catholic school district bans GSA's, call gays Nazis
Filed by: Alex Blaze
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!