I look forward to leaving the harsh unmerciless year of 2012 behind and hope 2013 ushers in a year filled with promise, fresh starts, and new beginnings.
As in previous years, I jotted down some New Year's resolutions:
• I'm going to quit judging myself and start judging others
• I resolve to quit being the Pink Elephant in the room
• I refuse to share my thoughts for a mere penny
• If nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, I plan to legislate from the bench.
• Come to accept the cruel reality that there's no I in team.
• Will try to multi-task this year by wearing my heart on my sleeve, while washing my dirty linen in public.
• Will try to resolve whether to embrace the saying: "He who hesitates is lost,'' or continue to believe "Good things happen to those who wait.''
• Try to find out if the newspaper industry is indeed dying, what will we wrap our fish with?
• I will continue to argue my case that I've always been able to see the forest through the trees.
• While driving, I refuse to negotiate anymore with any sharp corners, it only empowers them.
Happy New Year!
December 31, 2012
This article was cross-posted from NewspaperAlum.com