If I was in Congress my vote for a strike against Syria would be 'No.' Here's why:
1) Killing is killing -- and we didn't care before
2) Sec. Kerry waffled on 'no boots on the ground'
3) British Parliament voted 'No'
4) UN Inspector's investigation not concluded yet (although the 2-3 week delay is frustrating)
5) Assad warning that U.S. bombing could start a regional war
6) Some of the fighters the press refer to as 'rebels' against Assad are al-Qaeda
7) More than a decade of disaster in Iraq and Afghanistan
8) There are other countries that could do this, but even the Arab League is opposed to an attack
9) I voted for an anti-war President
Brent Roske is an Independent Congressional candidate for California's 33rd District. Learn more at RoskeForCongress.com