Braided hairstyles are perfect for the wedding day because not only are they gorgeously intricate, but they're also versatile. You can choose from fishtail, waterfall, and Dutch variations (just to name a few) and decide how prominent you want the braided effect to be, from incorporating a dainty plait to showing off super-long tresses with one bigger braid. Plus, braids are practically budge-proof.
Here, we've rounded up inspiration for every type of bride.
More from Bridal Guide:
- Wedding Updos That Are Beautiful From Every Angle
- Gorgeous Ways To Wear Your Hair Down For Your Wedding
- The Prettiest Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyles
- Short Wedding Hairstyles We Love
- 25 Easy Wedding Hairstyles You Can DIY
By Stefania Sainato for Bridal Guide