This month's top 10 list makes three things clear:
#1. Iggy Azalea isn't going anywhere. The Levi's model and rap phenomenon shows up in the list below with two different collaborators -- Rita Ora and Jennifer Lopez.
#2. Calvin Harris is quickly becoming the face of electronic dance music. He also turns up twice this month -- in a pop hit alongside John Newman and a club track with Alesso and Hurts.
#3. 128 beats per minute (BPM) is the Iggy Azalea and Calvin Harris of tempos. Put simply, it's omnipresent. Seven of the 10 songs below are within a few beats of this tempo.
In terms of working out, 128 BPM's dominance in pop music means that if you can find an exercise routine that approximates this pace, you'll never be short of new workout music. If you've already got fixed a routine, you can swap in any of the songs from that range and see how they fit. If not, you might try walking, kickboxing, or a bootcamp-style workout -- all of which are good matches for this speed.
Whatever this month's top songs lack in tempo variety, they make up for in the genre variety thanks to a woozy remix from Tove Lo, some Australian folk from Vance Joy, and the fervent rock of Walk the Moon. Whether it's the eclectic mix that draws you in or the four-on-the-floor beats, there's something here that will invigorate your workout.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York" - 117 BPM (not available on Spotify_
- Tove Lo - "Habits (Stay High) (Hippie Sabotage Remix)" - 120 BPM
- Vance Joy - "Riptide" - 104 BPM
- Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea - "Booty" - 129 BPM
- Calvin Harris, Alesso & Hurts - "Under Control" - 126 BPM
- Demi Lovato & Cher Lloyd - "Really Don't Care (Cole Plante Radio Remix)" - 128 BPM
- Walk the Moon - "Shut Up and Dance" - 128 BPM
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora - "Black Widow (Justin Prime Remix)" - 128 BPM
- Pitbull & John Ryan - "Fireball" - 125 BPM
- Calvin Harris & John Newman - "Blame" - 128 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.